GRL PWR - girl power

Hello!


When I woke up today, I took my phone and saw in Facebook the following thing:

A mother wants her teen boys to have tampons and pads in their backpacks. And that's big news?! 
I am a woman and I am not ashamed about menstuation!
I am a woman and I use pads and tampons!
The world needs to stop being afraid!

GRLPWR!
Girls, do not be ashamed of who you are! If you are size 0 or 8, it doesn't matter!
If you are with acne, or moles,
If you are not doing great at school,
If you have big tits, or small,
If you don't like any type of music,
If you like something that others don't,
Please GIRLS,
THIS IS FOR YOU
LOVE YOURSELF
AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK!


I am confused why in 2019 year there are people who are ashamed of learning about women's anatomy, why in 2019 you are ashamed to talk about menstruation in front of others?
We are here, in 2019 year, because of this.
We are here because WOMEN HAVE POWER
- to give life 
- to take care of it
- to chose whether to do this or not

We are smart, we are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Yoana Yokko ми прати ...какво?

Добра кутия за добро ежедневие. Good box

Кибрит и био козметика